To render support services to the President in the execution of his Constitutional mandate.
Inclusive and Prosperous Namibian House
To provide effective leadership, coordination and oversight for citizen centered service delivery, empowerment and development
- Accountability: We take responsibility for our actions as public servants
- Intergrity: We conduct business with honesty, trust & fairness
- Teamwork: We learn from each other and collaborate within and across departments to achieve the mission of the office and meet the needs of our stakeholders
- Excellence: We aim to surpass ordinary standards of performance
- Confidentiality: We maintain commensurate levels of confidentiality in respect of sensitive information that we deal with in the course of our work
Visit the State House
All Namibian citizens can book a tour and visit the state house. This forms part of the program that allows our citizens to visit and get to know the State House.
State House History
The state house of the Republic of Namibia is the official office and residence of the President of Namibia. The state house, located on 23-hectare plot in Ausblick was constructed in 2002.