Mr. Ben T. Nangombe
Deputy Permanent Secretary
- Directorate: Economic Policy Advisory Services
- Diretorate: Speech Writting and Media Liaison
To assist the President with executive policy matters through research, analysis, speech writing, technical briefings, advice and liaison services.
- Produce various executive summaries of documents for the President; draft speeches for public engagements of the President; and draft responses to correspondences;
- Conduct research and analysis of existing and new policies;
- Monitor the implementation of policy decisions;
- Prepares Executive Summaries for the President;
- Render Press and Media Liaison Services;
- Manage a Resource Centre and Photo Library;
- Keep the President informed through provision of media briefings and initiatives, executive summaries;
- Arrange interviews for the President;
- Publish State House Annual Report and Newsletter;
- Coordinate State House Public Visits;
- Administer Office of the President Website.