DEPARTMENT STATE HOUSE AND ADMINISTRATION
The Department consists of one Directorate, and five Divisions namely; General Services; Ceremonial Services and Motorcade; House Hold Services; Information Communication and Technology and Maintenance.
• Ensure an enabling environment and high performance culture
DIVISION: GENERAL SERVICES
SUB - DIVISION: AUXILIARY SERVICES
The Sub- Division Auxiliary Services consist of three (3) Sections namely:
- Stock Control and
- Office Services which includes;
the Secretariat and Typing Pool, Switchboard, Messengers and Main Registry. The Sub-division aims to ensure that the Office has an effective and efficient logistical support system in place.
• Acquire, manage, facilitate and control the efficient flow and storage of goods and services.
• To provide effective and competent services to all the Departments in terms of typing; lithography, switch board and messenger services.
• To serve as effective and safe depository of all records at the Central Registry and to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.