Visit the State House
All Namibian citizens can book a tour and visit the state house. The forms part of the program that allows our citizens visit and get to know the State House.
- Application requests should be made 45 days in advance for security clearance.
- A tour is limited to a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 30 people (schools are exempted).
- Tours are conducted two days a week.
- Visiting times are between 14H15 to 16H15 (including a security check).
- Security, Housekeeping and Media Liaison staff are part of the tour (and the photographer when available).
- Visitors’ cards will be given to visitors at the 1st gate, and collected at the end of the visit.
- Public should wait until they are notified of the approval of their application.
- All visitors will undergo security check at the main gate (go through the system).
- Security has the right of admission to prohibit any suspicious personal items from being brought in.
- Trollers and wheelchairs are permitted.
- The dressing must be smart or formal (Please note that Jeans are not allowed).
- Learners should be dressed in their school uniform.
- Any sharp objects
- Aerosol containers
Public viewing areas
- Ground floor
- State visit ceremonial area
- Reception area
- Drop off area
- The state banquet
- Entertainment area
- View paintings
- Cabinet chambers
- Tete a tete room
- Press conference area